H150TN Hydraulic Tru-Notch Unit
This single station, two step hydraulic activated unit will accept 150TNI inserts for notching a single tube end per machine cycle. The unit will produce the radius notch and can cut the side walls of the tube at the angle of fit-up required. Unit will accept tubing up to 1-1/2” OD x .125” wall. The unique design allows for tooling to notch one tube wall and then allowing a second punch to move into place completing the finished notched tube end.
- 1-1/2" diameter x .125" wall mild steel capacity
- Operator will manually load tube into Tru-Notch head
- Unit will trim one tube end complete per system cycle
- Unit foot print approximately 36" x 40"
- Includes part spray lubrication unit
- Allen Bradley PLC
- 460 VAC , 3 phase, 60Hz, 30 amp main control power required
- Hydraulic power unit with a 5 - 7.5 HP motor, 20 - 30 gallon reservoir, 2500 PSI system & air cooled heat exchanger
- Pneumatic requirements, 80 PSI at 3 CFM
- Dual palm button activated
- Includes operational manual
- Approximate machine cycle rate of 2 to 3 seconds
These inserts are generally designed for notching one angle (RE: 30 - 90 between) and are manufactured of hardened tool steel for ease of sharpening. Each tool set includes two punches and one die section as required for the application.
- Special units are available for notching two tubes or one tube in a single unit at the same time.
- Optional gauging can be provided for orientation from opposite tube end.