H237DN2 Two Tool Hydraulic Double Notch Unit
This stand alone, self-contained unit will accept our 237DNI inserts for notching rounds, squares, rectangles and special shapes of tubing or pipe up to 2" standard (2-3/8" OD x .154" wall). The unit will notch both walls of one tube end in a single cycle. Along with standard 90 radius notches, custom configurations are possible.
- 2" Standard pipe (2-3/8" diameter x .154" wall) capacity
- Manual load/unload
- Two H237DN hydraulic notching heads
- Allen Bradley PLC
- 480 VAC, 3 phase, 60 Hz, 30 amp main control power required
- Hydraulic power unit with a 5 HP motor, 20 gallon reservoir, 2500 PSI systems & air cooled heat exchanger
- Pneumatic requirements, 80 PSI at 3 CFM
- Foot pedal activated, optional dual palm buttons available
- Operation's manual
- Approximate machine cycle time of 3 seconds
237DNI Double Notch Inserts
These inserts are manufactured to the specific application notching both walls of a single tube end per press stroke. Cutting members are manufactured of hardened D-2 tool steel for maximum tool life and are easily removed for sharpening purposes. Includes air blast to assist slug removal, where applicable. Unique tool design utilizes fixed positioning of inserts minimizing tool changeover time.
Inserts can be manufactured for conventional notching of tubes to fit another tube of equal or different diameter for 90° joints. Can also be used to produce slots, v-notches, and many other configurations on tube ends within the capacity of the unit.